Keen to meet locally over maths? Get support in starting a new Maths Teacher Circle in your area.
Help bring the joys of problem solving and professional learning communities to others! Local Circles are independently run maths communities that are part of the Australian Maths Teacher Circles network.
What you will need to get started:
- A space to host between 4 to 8 Maths Teacher Circle sessions during the year, held after school or during holidays.
- A core group of K-12 maths teachers, mathematicians and other maths enthusiasts.
- Some thought-provoking problems to dive into.
We will support you with:
- Making your first session a success
- Sustaining and getting value from your local Circle over the long-term
- Learning from the experiences of other Maths Teacher Circles
Contact us today to get started or to find out more.